“....line up these federal pieces of shit and shoot them in the street."
- Cyberbully known as "Weev" making threats against FBI agents.
While this blog mainly focuses upon anonymous cyberbully networks that operate out of sites like Encyclopedia Dramatica, occasionally there are individuals that are identified, usually for doing something stupid, and they offer tremendous insights into the minds behind the cyber-crimes.
Andrew Auernheimer, known as "Weev" among cyberbully gangs, is incredibly stupid, and does incredibly stupid things, which is why he now has my full attention.
THESE ARE THE REASONS WHY "WEEV" IS OF INTEREST TO ME:
1. Weev is EncyclopediaDramatica.com's "hitman". The owner of the site, Sherrod DeGrippo, literally sends Weev on "hacking missions," in which he cyberstalks and intimidates her enemies on her behalf. Weev is DeGrippo's attack dog. He even resembles one:
2. Weev personally called my phone dozens of times over a four day period after I called Sherrod DeGrippo and asked her to stop her libelous attacks against me. Until she gave him my number, nobody had it. It was one of those disposable cellphones purchased for this very purpose. Now, it is evidence of criminal collusion between those two against me.
3. Weev is a pedophile and a schitzophrenic Jew-hater. Recently, he was exposed in the Jewish Review for anti-Semitic death threats against a synagogue. It's also noteworthy that he himself is Jewish.
4. Weev hates America. His public statements reveal a man who is ready to kill for a cause. He's an extremist. He wants to kill Jews and FBI Agents. Think about it. These dangerous cyber-terrorists have already demonstrated their anti-American stance when they hacked Amazon, Paypal, and various credit card companies in defense of Wikileaks and its anti-American agenda.
For all purposes, Sherrod DeGrippo is the Bin Laden of the online Cyberbully Networks, and her cyberterrorist cells are ready to attack. All they want is the chance to make headlines. These people want to kill you. Understand that. Right now, all they do is stalk, harass, and intimidate. But what assurance do we have that they have any limits at all? These cyberpaths want attention more than anything.
They are waging a veritable cyber-Jihad against all of us. All you have to do is criticize them and they paint a target on your back. Often times, you an be targeted not for what you have said or done, but for who you are. They hate Christians, Scientologists, Mormons, Gays, Conservatives, Aboriginals, and they also delight in targeting young girls whom they call "LOLI" (these creeps make "Internet jokes" about luring little girls into vans with lollipops).
DeGrippo's Manson-like hold over people like Weev make her a dangerous person and a threat to national security. This is not hyperbole. Her website was forced to take down a page relating to the cyber-hacktivist demonstration dubbed "Operation Payback" specifically because of the threat it represented to national security.
If you're a target of Weev or Degrippo as I am, get a gun, a security camera, and file a report with the FBI, as Victor Rigo, a reputable computer security consultant did: