The irony here (for those unfamiliar with Anonymous' long history of media-whoring) is that they themselves spend 90% of their time seeking media attention for their Crusade against Scientology (the other 10% is spent persecuting Scientologists).
"...What a bunch of fucking spot-light warriors."
"What ever happen to individuals trying to do something decent without broadcasting it to world?"
They desperately want the world to believe that they are heroes who are "saving" church members, yet the only thing they have to show for all their posturing is a long list of crimes committed against Scientologists. So now, when they see what an actual group of heroes can accomplish, all they can do is bitterly wallow in their shared cynicism and hatred.